1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm sooo mad right now.....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Aug 10, 2004.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

That is just crazy! But it reminds me of last year when I started moving here from USA. My neighbor and my friend were going to watch my dog and cats. I called the one friend and she said she really is glad the other girl is taking care of them also bc she decided to move to the other side of town and hasn'T been able to stop in that often. I thought yea I am really glad for the other girl too! I emailed the other girl to check on everything, but She never checked her email! So anyway one day my landlord calls me (my USA number) I hear the message a few days later and call back and she wanted to know where the rent check was. I told her I was in Germany and I left it with some other things(vet number emergency contacts my credit card number instructions on who gets what and how often, and on this big yellow envelope with big bold black letters had each of the girls names) on the countertop (directly above their foods) so that to me meant no one took notice of it at all. So then a few days later I get a call from my neighbor saying that she decided to move out too and she hasn't seen the other girl at all and she didn'T realize I had left (I saw her as I went to the airport and gave last minute instruction, I had told her 3 weeks in advance! when I was leaving!) So I think my landlord went in and say my house all disgusting and saw the letter informed the neighbor about it and checked on everything in my house (I'll say later why!) but the rent check was still in the envelope when I came home, but the instructions were everywhere my house stank really bad! cat dog pee poo everywhere, I was so sad and disgusted. So then I walk the my apt. which is like a big open living room kitchen then hallway with bathroom and closets, then I open the bedroom door which I always kept shut bc one of the cats liked to personally decorate it. I had bought a dehumidifier just before I left bc I knew in the summer it would be humid. Everything in the entire room was covered with about1/4" mold and mildew! And when my landlord came to look at it, she "assumed" right away that the dehumidifier had overflowed leaking onto everything and just sat there all 6 weeks I was gone, the dehumidifier was on when I left my apt (I had left instructions to empty it when it was full along with the other stuff in the packet, but no one claimed to have emptied it). That was the worst homecoming ever! My apt had been totally destroyed after a 13 hour flight and then a 1 hour drive and the person driving wouldn'T take me directly home bc they wanted to go out and tell people I was back I told ´him I was really tired and didn't want to and he was like oh just for a while, so I went out and was miserable then I went home super exhausted to the most disgusting horrible scene ever! I was so pissed at those girls. My neighbor had already moved so I never saw her again and the other girl I only saw her once and yelled at her and asked how she could do such a horrible thing when she has animals too.

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

This sounds like a case for Dr. Phil.

3. Jules

Jules New Member

That sucks Sam! Why can't she see that she did wrong and apologise???!!! Why do people do stuff that is obviously wrong then deny blame???? It makes it all the more infuriating!!!
    Wow... after reading some stories about how hopeless these men are... it makes me feel not so alone!! I would love more that anything for Jim to take interest in our dogs. (my dogs!) I walk, feed them, clean them, buy them everything they need, treats, beds etc.... I take them with me everywhere possible....Sometimes it would be nice to not have to think of everything!!!!!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm with you on that, Knobbles. I was hoping that since I chose Nala according to my husband's wishes for a dog, he would take an interest in her. He does occasionally take her to the park, but it is getting very rare for him to do so. Very irritating.

I have already begun advising my kids to bring up the pet issue before getting serious dating anyone - and they aren't even old enough to date yet! :)

5. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

It's a wonder she was able to raise children. Wonder how it is she didn't forget to feed and "water" them regularly. Oh, that's right, THEY can speak up for themselves.

Good grief, how in the world can she NOT think about dehydration in the heat? When my crew is out, they have a wading pool, 2 large crocks of ice and water AND they have 3 - 4 tubs of ice cubes in the pool to play with until they all melt. I don't have crates for them, but use the screened in porch as a "large outdoor crate" and use baby gates and play yards indoors. They're never outside for more than 3 hours at a stretch and I'm STILL paranoid about the heat! She must have some serious "drain bamage" in "not thinking" about it.