1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I'm totally lost !

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Bente, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

I didn't want it to end like that! :m13: The final episode of LOST just finished here in Norway... I think it's the best tv series I've ever seen, and now I have to wait to the fall before season two starts :cry: When does the second season start in the US? If it already has started, don't tell me what's happening, ok? lol :)

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I didn't want it to end either. The next series of it will not be on until fall.
    They just keep us guessing each week. Most of my family is hooked on it.
    We discuss it every week.

They are showing reruns of it here in the US. If anyone missesd an episode they can catch up on it now.

Do you think those people who kidnapped the boy off of the raft are the bad people from the island? That is who I thought they were.

3. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm pretty sure they are... I was wondering if the female on the boat might be Alex, the french womans "baby" who was taken from her 15 or 16 years ago... But it was so dark it was hard to tell her age.

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm obsessed with Lost too. I don't watch a lot of TV, but that's the one show I have to record if I'm going out. It's going to be a long wait until the fall, I'm afraid!

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I've been going through withdrawl. I watch each episode and let out a grunt of frustration when the big LOST graphic comes up and we're left with another cliff-hanger.

It's going to be a long summer.

6. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I don't know, Bente, if the woman on the boat is the French woman's daughter. For some reason, I thought her baby was a guy. I don't know where I got that thought...maybe because the name Alex could be a guy or a girl. Interesting.

I was curious to see the lady on the boat better so since I had taped that episode I did a slow motion on that part and the lady looked to be older than 16 or 17. It was hard to tell, though, since it was such a short piece.

We'll have to wait to find out.

Does anyone have any theories on what the island is all about?

7. Bente

Bente New Member

I always thought Alex would be a boy too, but Roussau (?) refered to her baby as "her" recently.. Can't remember what episode though.