1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

In memory of Izzy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 20, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome to the board Banditsmom and Thank you for your kind words. I to am very sorry to hear of your loss losing a pet is a very hard thing to deal with.

2. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

GinaH

She well always be in your heart. When the day is going bad sit back and remember the smile she put on your face and you well find a tear in your eye but a smile on your face and happiness with in. Don't ever let go of this and you well find it well come with you to the next pet you have and for the rest of your life you well be filled with love.

Her gift to you.

2pyrs

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I can't stop crying. Your tribute to your lovely girl was so moving. Thank you for saving her and for sharing with all of us. Your love did heal her spirit and she wanted you to know it. She had probably wanted to give that kiss to you from the day you extended yourself to her, and the fear was to deep to let go and open herself up till she knew she was going to be released. I feel so humbled right now by the unconditinal love and trust our babies place in us and I am reminded to never take that for granted. So thank you Gina H for sharing and Thank you Izzy for letting her know you loved her before you had to go. Brave girl till the end.

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I just wanted to say Thank's again for all your kind words.
    Izzy was buried in our backyard under a beautiful weeping willow tree.
    I miss her so much it's amazing the void I feel without her.

5. Coconut

Coconut New Member

(((HUGS)))

6. leo2

leo2 New Member

Sorry to hear about your dog how did she died?
    She was very pretty.

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Leo
    Izzy passed away during the night. We are unsure as to why she seemed very healthy. Our vet suspects she had heart failure due to dilated cardiomyopathy. She was only 4 years old and we only had the pleasure to love her for 2 years. She was a beautiful sweet girl who is greatly missed.

8. Gina, May God truly Bless you for your love and devotion to one of his creatures. My prayers are with you! My heart breaks for you and Izzy, but like you said: she will no longer have to fight those demons :cry: May she rest in peace......I'm so very sorry.....Your heart is the size of TEXAS

Sincerely, Susan