1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

is my cat dying?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kittyherekitty, Dec 26, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

I'm so sorry. :cry:

2. TiggerTheCat

TiggerTheCat New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your cat, I just went through the same thing yesterday, I don't think that they know...I think that they know that we love them and do as much as possible, I made sure that I sat with my cat for an hour before and told him that I did everything I could for him and that I love him...he purred and sat with me, I cried and cried and still am crying as its very fresh...I miss him too, just like you miss yours, they are like children to us and you just can't replace them.
    I know how you are feeling and I am very sorry...I wish both of us didn't have to go through this...it's awful.
    Please take care of yourself and remember your cat knows that you loved him and did everything you could.
    Mary-Ellen

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

im very sorry to hear about your little kitty not getting well. :( my kitty otis died in march. i thought my heart would break. same feelings you describe. it was awful. just painful. but...now...i have the three most wonderful kitties. at first...i was hesitant. i wanted to wait...but my brother in law encouraged me to consider getting a kitten...not as a replacement...but because there are so many kitties that need to be loved...and i had alot of it to give. so...entered max...then mikey....then christopher.

but...for two weeks...the silence in the house....was very painful. almost loud...i am so glad i got max, now that i think back. he helped me heal. i still have otis on my computer wallpaper. he was my bubby.... :(

4. bionca

bionca New Member

I'm so so sorry

I'm so sorry to hear about Taz :cry: I'm sure Taz knows how much u loves him and that you did what is right for him. Be strong.

Regards,
    Bionca
    Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

5. kittyherekitty

kittyherekitty New Member

Sorry to not have told everyone, but we ended up not taking Taz. He began using litter box and seems to be doing better. We're at least going to wait until he is off antibiotics and see how he does after that. I'm so happy we didn't have to take my kitty. My heart was broken just thinking about it. Thanks for all the support.
    Pray for Taz as we don't know if he is all the way back to normal yet. Might not know for a long while. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.