1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

It only takes lots of $$$

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by honeybears, Jun 9, 2005.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

to raise dogs and cats! Boy, just when I think I am getting ahead and can proceed to the next thing on my to do list something happens.

like Wylies tooth 2 weeks ago, somehow caused by trauma, (that may need to be pulled) that was a $100 which I was planning on spending on getting Jakes ick cultured (which isnt as bad now) and his tumor tested now that its big enough to biopsy. not to mention the special cat food Midas has to eat at $1.40 per day and Jakes raw at $3.50 every day and a half, wylies food, which is $22 a bag that last about 3 weeks plus all the supplements they get, wheew,

but they are my babies, so nothing but the best for them

So the citronella gadget I want is at the bottom of my list :?
    this is why my husband says no more dogs!

2. Bente

Bente New Member

The things we do for our furry babies... But it's worth it, no doubt! :mrgreen:

We have been lucky with Kyrre so far and only had to spend mony on the "basic" (neutering, shots, worm meds and this anti flea stuff) But I'm very well aware that something might show up unexpected, so we have a savings account for emergensies :)