1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

it only takes $$$

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Jun 9, 2005.

1. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Wow. I know I'm poor(teenager who just moved out, going to college and working part time poor), but I make sure I have something in the house to eat. And if I just went out and bought 50 bucks worth of grocercies...I'll just have my boyfriend buy kitty food. But I wouldn't let them go a day without food, just like I wouldn't go a day without eating.

2. maxkicker

maxkicker New Member

and im not sure that u quoted that correctly i cant even find who posted that!
    not to flame but you really need to pay attention when quoting

***My fault. My brain did something weird but I fixed it all back the way it was originally. -Jamiya***

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Oopsy!! :oops: I'm not sure how that happened, but I was the one who responded (or tried to respond) to OnixRevolution's post but somehow I ended up posting over his/her post and attributing it to maxkicker, or.....

I think I may have inadvertantly pushed the Edit button when I was trying to push the Quote button to include a quote in my reply, so instead of replying I was editing Onix's original post.

Anyway. I put it all back the way it was supposed to be before I went in and mucked it all up.

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm not sure you really know what poor is. Some people CAN'T eat every day.

5. maxkicker

maxkicker New Member

lol np i was all confused