1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

It was an accident

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by sunset05, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I hate it when a kitty accidentally gets shut in the bedroom (usually because said kitty is hiding in the closet) and then we are gone for a really long time and the kitty can't hold it any longer or get to her litter box, so she uses our bed... :shock:

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That would be awful, Jamiya. I haven't done that but have worried about doing it. If we're going to be gone for a long time, I try to remember to do head counts before we leave.

I have accidently shut one of the kitties in the garage. I'll take a bag of garbage to the garage from the house and Socks or Mittens will go into the garage and I don't know it and have closed the door with one of them still in the garage. I'll hear scratching at the inside door a little later and have to let her back in.

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Yes, we learned quite quickly to do head counts before leaving. It is not easy to get the kitty urine smell out of bedding. :shock:

4. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

I locked Gracie inside once when I was about to go on vacation. I had put her outside, but I guess she snuck back in while I wasn't looking. I did call her in the house before I left, and since she never came out (which, until then, she always did) I assumed she was still outside. When I came back I found the water in the bathroom on and the bread on the counter in a shredded package, with lots of nibble marks on the loaf. At first I wondered what kind of critters I had hiding in my house, and then Gracie came and attacked my feet from under the couch, lol. I still have no idea where she went to the bathroom, I guess in one of the houseplants. I'm so glad she didn't choose a bed or couch!