1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Its a mini Handsome lol

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 15, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

My friend Stacy bought this for Handsome even though we boht know he will have no interest it does look like a mini him if only it was a brown tabby instead of just brown spots ya know?. But anywasy check it out it is too cute.

http://www.seminarystreet.com/shopping/ ... le_cat.htm

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Too cute :mrgreen:

3. vene

vene New Member

What a big cute plush kitty. Does it really talk? :mrgreen:

4. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

the things they coming out with now :mrgreen:

5. bionca

bionca New Member

cute cute cute :lol: A talking cat puppet. So does handsome likes his new toy?

6. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

It meows and purrs

Yeah Handsome loves it he really doesent play with it but he does cuddle with with it and fall asleep. Not even kidding it is so cute i should take a picture of this next time I catch him do this. It scares Gizmo lol he's go up to it and kinda stand on it and it will meow and he will jump ten feet and go running away lol.

7. bionca

bionca New Member

yes yes yes I would love to see pictures of Handsome cuddle with it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And perhaps pictures Gizmo got freak out. :lol: