1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

i've been mia for a while now..

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by bellasmommy, Aug 14, 2004.

1. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

so i started a new job in may and have been quite busy with it.. but i'll try to come back every now and then.. it seems we have a lot more shih poos now.. to think it seems like just yesterday when bella was the only shih poo that was a member..
    well welcome new members, who i don't yet know :)

i hope everyone and their furbabies are doing great..

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG!!! YIPPEE!!

Not sure if you remember us or not, but we remember you from when Bailey and I first started on Auspet. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

and yessssssss there are lots of shihpoos around! Apparently, WORD GOT OUT! :) hehe.... it's great! \:D/

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Sooooo good to see you back, Bellasmommy!!!!!!! :eek:

We missed you around here! On one of the more recent threads, you came up, and we were wondering where you went! We have definitely seen an increase in shih-poo owners here on the forum...you're right Monster, word did indeed get out I guess! :mrgreen:

Hope all continues to go well with your job...and I hope all is well with Bella too! :y_the_best:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hey there! We were just talking about you the other day. I will never forget your little puppy she has the pretiest eyes! Anyway hope all is well with you guys. Have a great one!

5. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

wow!! :m6:

that was quite a long time ago that i posted about being mia and coming back..

things got so busy for me.. still are :)

who all is still around?

bella is doing great :)

and i'm glad to see that the emoticons i requested when we first switched over to this board still remain :eek:

6. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

Hi there Bellasmom!! Remember me???? Bailey... :) Monsterbailey. I remember you from years ago. We have changed names... and added a new shihpoo to the family, Baxter.

7. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

hi there!

i remember you and bailey :)

when did you add baxter to the family?

it's nice to see a familiar face around here.. i can't believe how big auspet has become. it's nice though :p

8. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

You need to check in more often!! :) Pics of Bella?????? Do you have a dogster page?

Baxter got added to the family exactly ONE YEAR AGO today..... it's his anniversary! :) We picked Bax up last year on Dec 18th from the airport (he was 13 weeks old and a wee wittle two pounder).... he's sooo precious, and so much smaller than Bailey... he's about 7 pounds.