1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Jamiya ~ Photos

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Here's some photos for you:
    (I know not dog related everyone, but Jami wanted some photos. so Enjoy!)
    THis is Tex:
    4 yr old AQHA Gelding
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Country Side Lady
    14yr old Barrel racing mare
    APHA Broodstock Paint

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sherman:
    12 yr old AQHA Gelding
    LSER rescue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Misty Sue:
    3 yr old red roan filly
    Sassy 1st baby

Buster
    AQHA gelding show horse
    8yrs old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BJ
    4 yr old AQHA gelding
    [​IMG]

And finally Taco (before and after)
    11 yr old PMU rescue Mare
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Samsintentions

as you can tell, they are all soooooo horribly neglected, abused,and starved to death!! LOL....
    (Being very sarcastic :wink: )

Tex can do anything. I've had him english, western and bareback. He's awsome.

Lady on the other hand......she's fast, and very high strung.

Buster is a western pleasure show horse. riding him in a lope is like sitting ina rocking chair. you could easily fall asleep!!! Awsome horse.

BJ is still in training. He's a cool guy with great potential.

I've been evaluating Taco. She is rusty, but with some miles put on her. she'll be a great older persons horse. My mother adores her.

Sherman, my mom fostered him then adopted him. He's a big ol' lug that was donated to LSER. Awsome ridig horse. Just hop on bareback and he'll take you anywhere!!!

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Great pics Sam! I just love horses. I hope to have some of my own one day. I guess that would require moving out of the city though.....

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

GREAT PICS!! WHAT PHOT TOOL ARE YOU USING??

honeybear

5. Samsintentions

the only one easy enough for me to use!! www.Tinypic.com
    They were all taken with a Canon Digital Camera.

6. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

They r soo beautiful!!! I used to take lessons but then they kept switching my instructors so I never got anywhere and not to mention Jana the lady that ran the place treated me like crap and yelled at me 4 doing things wrong like b4 she even taught them to me. And of course 4 takin too lonfg to brush my horse and tack him up every time :x :x :oops: :oops:

7. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I wanna move to Texas!! Gorgeous horses, beautiful pictures...what a wonderful life..

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

loved the pics gonna have to dig some of ours out sam the kids showed western pleasure. i was the groom mike showed also. I had rode since i could set up boy getting older and tearing your knees up sucks :D

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Beautiful! How tall is Tex?

10. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

Those are some beautiful horses. Taco just has so much character hes.
    Taco is the coolest thing on 4 legs i have seen.

11. Samsintentions

Tex is about 14.9hh but still growing!

Taco was one of our PMU rescues. If you'll see the thread on "I'm on another Mission"
    Thats all about it and the farm that she came from. SHe had a horrible life and you can really see it on her.

Yes her left hip is freeze branded. All PMU mares are known by their "numbers" Thats how they are recorded. The foals are then branded on the left him as the foaling # and the right hip as to which mother and sire it came from. Sometimes this is done on the side of their neck. THey use liquid nitrogen.

Taco is a Percheron/QH cross. She's got a great disposition, and kind eye. The photo is the first day we brought her home. WE quarentined her on the other side of the pasture and in front of the house so we could watch her. That photo was taken about 5 minutes after we unloaded her.

The second was not to long ago. The Texas heat has made her shed that long scraggly coat, and now she's a beautiful dappled bay.

Moonie is prooving to turn the same colors.
    You can tell the repeated breedings in her udder. Its like a cows. Hangs very low and is stretched out.

With time it will go back down. But it will never be normal again.
    She's broke to ride and has a GREAT canter!!! Very smooth.

Ok...I can go all day on them..So i'm stoping now!

12. Angie

Angie New Member

Can we see more pictures of Taco??

:D

13. Samsintentions

Sure! You know I LOVE posting photos now! he he he....should have never taught me that! I can FLOOD the forum now!!! Muaha ha ha!!!

14. Samsintentions

Taco and Moonie (Moonie is HUGE now. I'll have to take more updated photos....)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Samsintentions

And more of Taco: These were all within the first week of having her

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Samsintentions

And this was a PMU rescue stallion:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Many of them are registered!! Can you believe it!

17. Samsintentions

He's a full clydes
    They have Belgians. Percherons, Clyedesdales, Throuohbreds, Quarterhorses, and Morgans. They use these breds because they have higher levels of the Premerin hormone used in Womens (and men who want to be women) Hormone supliments.

ITs a horrible way to get it. SO they have come up with a synthetic version that has the same effect, with less side effects. So the horses are no longer needed. Hince why so many are being shipped out to be sold.

18. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

=P~ WELL HELLO UP THERE...

WELL, I GUESS WE ALL HAVE FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS BUT I WILL SAY I THINK YOURS IS THE BIGGEST. :idea:

WOW, I DID NOT KNOW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAD HORSES, THAT IS AMAZING. IT LOOKED TO ME LIKE ONE OF THOSE PICTURES WAS IN A HOUSE #-o IS THIS TRUE :?:

19. Samsintentions

Um....no. Most of mine have stuck their heads in windows or through the doors....Sassy did manage to come into the house one time though, ate all the fruit and knocked over the couch and kitchen table once though..

NO. They ahve their own stalls in a barn. These wouldn't fit through the door....

20. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Gorgous, I am packing my bags as we speak, will be driving to Texas please have a spot ready for me in the barn in the next week or so.