1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just a One Time Vote Needed!.......

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pamr61, Jul 22, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Well, I admit I'm pathetic when it comes to entering those darn photo contests..... Yes, I entered Rusty in another one. Actually it was quite awhile ago I entered him in this one, but found out he is entered in it for this week. This one is a one vote per person only contest, and just runs fro a week. So........ may we ask you for a click on the link below? Rusty is the 4th dog shown (second from the top on the right) It's the one I took of him soon after we got him, where he has his eyes closed. Thanks! :eek:

http://members.aol.com/iluvpwcs/contest.html

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

3. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Thanks sams..... you guys are the best! I think any of my friends and co workers think I'm nuts if I ask them, but I can count on all of you to "get it" in the way people that aren't dog people don't. Ya know what I mean??? :y_the_best:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

i voted!

honeybear

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

My vote has been cast. :)

Jamiya

6. Rene

Rene New Member

:eek: i voted :lol:

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I voted and Im thinking about entering my Pekingese Fancy in one of their Photo Contest. :D

8. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

That would be great, Gina.... I'm always looking for contests, and enter ones I find just for the fun of it.... I would vote for any of you!!

9. nern

nern New Member

I voted....looks like Rusty is in the lead so far. :D

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I voted for him! He is ahead by three votes, so vote vote vote everyone!

11. Jody

Jody New Member

21% way to go Rusty!

12. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

You guys are great!...... Yesterday before I posted this he was quite a ways back in 4th or 5th place...... but within a few hours, you all put him in front :eek: Thanks! If you haven't had a chance to vote, here's the page:

http://members.aol.com/iluvpwcs/contest.html