1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

just a quick question...

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by rowdiebrindlepit, Dec 5, 2006.

1. rowdiebrindlepit

rowdiebrindlepit New Member

i finally decided to keep trixy (the new female) she has been doing good. i was forced to work with her when it got too cold. i felt bad for her little skinny self sitting outside freezing in the dog house. so i brought her inside and almost have her potty trained and she is no longer scared of me or the carpet! but now i have a dilema, with both her and rowdie inside i dont want to end up with puppies. so i would just like to know about when she should come into heat for the first time so i can confine her. i understand i need to get her fixed and i am planning on doing just that, just having 4kids and a wife kinda make it hard to find enough money around christmas for anything let alone to go get her fixed. and also another question, she still wont play with me, she dosent seem scared or anything and when i play with rowdie she tries to join. but just to play with him and not with me. i have tried putting him on his chain and just me and her playing and all she will do is lick me or lay down. and when i get her to play with rowdie it looks like a slow motion dog fight on her part. she will hang on his neck, legs, pretty much anywere she can get a grip of. he has been tollerable of her so far, only went after her once but she bit his sack and luckilly i was right there and able to interv een before someone gor hurt or even worse.

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

They vary on heat cycles some have their 1st heat 6 months and others 12+months. So just watch her for any swelling and if you noticed any discharge/bleeding.