1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just have to gripe!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 24, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Yes, I noticed True_Pits is a member there to. I don't know how she keeps her cool amongst all the craziness? There were a select few people there who were actually decent down to earth human's. But man oh man some of the post there! There was one last week entitled "Pit bulls are the worst dogs on the planet" And then another entitled "Pit bulls and Rotts should all be shot in the head" Good Grief!! I did not even bother replying!
    My temper just flares when I read some of the posts on that board. I do not usually resort to name calling but I did in the one post it wasn't that bad though I just told him he was a small-minded person. Which granted I should not have said because I was just stooping to their level but I couldn't help it.

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Gina H- Don't fret over that. Everyone loses it, plus... you were right! So, you still rock and they are still stupid. My world is at peace now.