1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just Need One Vote From Each of You!!!!........

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by pamr61, Jul 22, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Well, I admit I'm pathetic when it comes to entering those darn photo contests..... Yes, I entered Rusty in another one. Actually it was quite awhile ago I entered him in this one, but found out he is entered in it for this week. This one is a one vote per person only contest, and just runs fro a week. So........ may we ask you for a click on the link below? Rusty is the 4th dog shown (second from the top on the right) It's the one I took of him soon after we got him, where he has his eyes closed. Thanks! :y_the_best:

http://members.aol.com/iluvpwcs/contest.html

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Since puttin has me in the voting mood, I might as well put in my vote for Rusty as well!!! He's the cutest pup on the page anyway! :)

Good luck Rusty! :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

He got my vote too!! I looooooove that picture of Rusty :)

4. noggin

noggin New Member

Beautiful shot!!!

Its not the photo but the doggie that makes the shot! Rusty has my vote too! After reading this, would you do me a favor and go give Rusty a kiss on the nose and a big doggie hug for me and Noggin? Rusty in that picture - too much!! Beautiful.

Todd & Noggin :wink:

5. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

???

Which one is Rusty? I can't find a dog there that looks like him? Is he the one laying on the float?

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Deb~

The contest that Rusty was in is now over. I believe the contests last just one week, then it is a new contest the next.

Hope that clears things up! :D

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

DUH!!

thank goodness, I thought I was losing it! I must have looked and counted those dogs five times! :lol: