1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Just thought I'd share...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MyBabyShihPoo, Jun 11, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

A little story and pic. for y'all~

I was starting to get tired of how fast Mickey & Tigger would go through their bones, so I decided I would get them a BIG bone that would take them forever to go through (as opposed to the little ones as seen in the picture on the floor)! So, I went out to the store and bought two - these things are practically bigger than Mickey & Tigger! :lol:

It has been hysterical watching the two of them with these bones...they are prancing around the house with these giant bones in their mouths, which they can barely fit in there! LOL :mrgreen: It's just too funny, for some reason or another, they are just SO proud of themselves and their new bones!

Anyway, here is a pic I snapped of Mickey walking around the house with "his" huge bone showing it off to everyone:

(Hopefully the pic will work...if not, I think everyone knows the routine! :wink: )

[​IMG]

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Wow that is a mouth full! I think the funniest thing about my dogs and their bones is I buy the two poms little bones and my husky a big one. I cant tell you how many times I have come into aroom and they have switched. Its hilarious to see my 5lb pom chewing or carrying a bone that is her size! And then the husky could almost swallow the little guys bones without having to chew.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the pic, it was too cute!

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

it won't let me view it... the URL comes back with "forbidden".....

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Monster~

](*,) (Why can't I ever get it to work right?!?!)

Let me try posting a different link!

(If this doesn't work, then I am forever giving up on trying to post pictures!!! LOL :lol:)

[​IMG]

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

3 dogs~

LOL...that's too darn funny, I bet that is a sight to see (I can just see it)!!! :lol:

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

THANK GOD IT WORKED! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'd hate for you to have to give up on posting pictures!!! :( :cry:

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Wow! That bone is huge!! I think Molly & Emma would have to carry that together! :lol:

Not that this has anything to do with anything.. but, how big are Mickey & Tigger now? What made me think of that is that you had sent me a picture of Mickey & Tigger walking through that doorway quite a while ago, when they were so little! When I saw Mickey standing in the same doorway I could really see how they've grown :D

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

PooGirl~

Yes, I know exactly which picture you're speaking of...it's neat to see how much they have grown when you compare the two pictures. I just went to the vet about 2 weeks ago to have their ears checked, and at that time they weighed 10. something lbs. :D

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I could not see it yesterday and had a good visual in my mind. But today I do.
    Isn't it funny how dogs usually want what the others have.

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That's exactly the way Mickey & Tigger are...they'll both have the same exact bone, chew on it for a while, then switch, chew on it for a while, then switch, etc. It's too funny to watch! :lol:

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

This memory popped in my head as I read this! Smokey once had this HUGE Femer bone from a cow.... he was trying to come through the door with it, but it kept hitting both sides of the walls!!! I laughed soooo hard, it was like a cartoon carachter!

12. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Them bones would make two of my yorkies. LOL.
    Sam, that is funny i could just see that. :D

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Sam~

LOL...That would be hysterical to see!!! :lol: