1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

kitten abuse

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Jul 2, 2004.

1. lgm5309

lgm5309 New Member

i don't even know those kids but i really don't like them and find myself wanting to give them a piece of my mind.

sorry that sounds hostile, but i just found out that the people who decided that thye didn't want lydia and abused her just got a kitten and all the mother does is complain about the claws and the litterbox and the meowing and it just sounds like she hates it and i don't know why they even have it! and i'm almost positive that she won't make sure it gets the shots and check ups like it needs!! sorry it makes me angry, just furious. because i'm now worried about that kitten like it was mine.

i hope your kitties are okay...good luck i really do hope things work out , i can only imagine how stressed out this is making you.

2. Clix

Clix New Member

I know this is off the subject but Igm5309, I know this sounds dramatic but try calling animal controll they would help.

And I hope blackie and kittys are OK. Can your friend adopt a kitty? Keep on trying I can tell you really deserv the cats. You remind me of me. I feel uncomfortable around adults too. Keep on trying!!!!!!!!!!!! :0017: O:)

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i dont know that it is off subject clix...ya know it might not be a bad idea...like on animal planet...they have animal cops...that go rescue animals that have been abused...

4. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

any updates on this story???

5. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

I am very curious to know if there are any updates on this?!?!?

:x What a horrible little boy! :x Its sad not only for the present cat and kittens but because he will never be corrected for the innapproriate actions he has taken towards the cat and he will grow up to treat ALL animals and probably people worse than he treated Blakie. It is so frustrating when even the adults around are so ignorant and apathetic that they dont even see that the mother cat has every right to protect her kids and her home even if her home is in someones backyard. :x

Let us know the update!! Kittytales you are very brave and strong and you will be a good person in our cracking society!

6. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

We just got a new house and everyone in my family agreed to take Blakie and the kittens exept mom.So I am mostly sure we are going to take thm. :p

7. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

oh KittyTales..that is wonderful...i am soo happy to hear that after reading such a horrible story..