1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Kitten thrown from car...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by wtpooh, Jul 21, 2004.

1. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Pictures!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After several attempts at trying to make these bigger I give up. I just bought a new printer yesterday that has the option to insert the memory card from a digital camera right into the printer. I have so much to learn. Pixels...resolution...units....ouch...my head hurts....

Anyway...here's the new furbaby!

2. nern

nern New Member

Awe, what a cutie!!

3. vene

vene New Member

Sammy is so photogenic. I'm so happy she has no worms and will be going to your sister's home. What a happy ending or should I say beginning for her! :m30:

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i cant see the pictures...just an "x" :cry:

5. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Hmmm...I can see the pictures here at my post if I log into Photoisland at the same time. As soon as I log out of Photoisland my pictures turn into x's??? Anyone know why.....

heehee...a simple search of this wonderful forum and I found my answer! I had to click an "auction" link in photoisland to keep the pictures active when the browser is closed. An added bonus is I now see the pictures are bigger. I have learned so much in the past 2 days :)

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that kitten is absolutely adorable!!! :eek: the "x's went away!!!!

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

BTW...wtpooh....your house looks very nice... :m26:

8. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Happy Ending.......

All of Sammy's tests came back negative! She just went to my sister's house yesterday. My 10 yr. old niece is soo happy. Sammy will be living indoors in large house with tons of windows.

I'm so happy she is in a loving home where I can visit her. It was difficult to let her go but I know she will get lots of love and attention in her new home.

It was fate......

9. nern

nern New Member

Wonderful wtpooh!! :eek:

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:wink: :wink: good job...

11. vene

vene New Member