1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Kittens on a death row - need help!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Jan 17, 2005.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

2. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Time is running out for these little guys!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

probably can't help them all - why don't people get smart enough to spay/neuter? I'll post the little flamepoint at the siamese board. Maybe at least one can get saved

4. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

It's sad. I wish I could help. I agree with Mary, people should learn to spay and neuter.

If I didn't already have a house brimming with cats, I would love to take one.

I hope those poor things find a home...

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is so sad. I would love to save all the cats but unfortunately it is not possible. I guess education is the key...teaching people about spaying and neutering.

6. Ginny

Ginny New Member

What a shame they're not all in the UK! I am left with one lady cat, down from four to one .. it's SO quiet here right now!

It saddens me to see how many homeless animals there are. We visit a rehoming centre about an hours drive from home and walk dogs .. it's so heartbreaking how many pets are just discarded. One was because the kids were tormenting it - do owners not teach their kids to treat the animals right?? I had my four cats when my son was born, he has never ever been horrible to animals because he's been taught properly.

No doubt we'll be adding to our family soon!

7. Duplantie

Duplantie New Member

Oh how heart-breaking. If I did not already have two cats and in the middle of the move, I would love to adopt one. That little Maui is so cute and looks like a cuddler.

8. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Oh no no no no no!!!Time is almost up for each kitten on this page. Every kitten on this page is scheduled to die on or before Wednesday - January 22, 2005 if not rescued before that date. :cry: