1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

kitties & Amelia update

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Feb 11, 2007.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

It's been awhile since I've posted an update from chez Halaroo. Today we took Amelia to Winterlude, which is an annual festival in Ottawa. Ice sculptures, skating on the longest skating rink in the world, and beavertails (yummy!) and hot chocolate. It was beautiful day today and we had a great time. Here are a few pictures:

Bundled up baby with mommy & daddy skating on the frozen Rideau Canal -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    See the Parliament buildings in the background?

And, a pair of flamingos:
    [​IMG]

And to keep this cat related - Amelia has just learned how to give treats to the cats. I put a treat in her hand and she runs to Artemis (he's the one who's usually around) and drops it in front of him. The cats are finally starting to like her because of this! She also cuddles them when they are sleeping near her (only under direct supervision from one of us though).

The cats were just as exhausted as us when we got home this afternoon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Your pictures are great halaroo, and you little girl is beautiful and getting so big. Looks like you had a wonderful day for Winterlude even though there is snow so it was probably pretty cold. Not a cloud in the sky.

Moe and Artemis are as cute as ever, too. :) :)

3. vene

vene New Member

That looks like so much fun. Wish I were there! Beautiful pics as usual! :y_the_best:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Beautiful pictures! :eek: Amelia is getting so big, I'm glad to hear she is starting to make friends with Moe and Artemis :D

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

She is simply precious...

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Halaroo. Great to see your new pics. You all look great. All three of your babies are just so cute. :mrgreen: Oh I wish I was playing in the snow right now. I've always wanted to live someplace where it actually snows in the winter.