1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Lazy Sunday Pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Jun 15, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

It was georgeous on Sunday- blue skies, warm weather, and the entire family was just hanging out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Great pictures! I especially like the last one. I love when my cats groom each other. A true sign of love.

What a beautiful home! Your cats must love all those windows.

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I wish I knew how cats can get so comfortable! They are the masters of lounging.

I love the pics! You have some very happy (and content) kitties!

4. vene

vene New Member

Thank you wtpooh + lucidity03. Monty is our resident groomer. He loves everyone! We built the sun room last year specifically for the cats and our 18 month old toddler. It's one of the best things we've ever done! It keeps our cats happy for they can lounge there or pretend to hunt. Without those windows there would not be much to see.

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

VENE!!! great pictures...is that punkin laying on the floor? the yellow one. i think is punkin. and monty is the nice, easy going one.

love to see pics. gives life to this one dimensional way of communicating. i think rene is so beautiful. i know i am partial...but who cares...she is really pretty.

your back yard looks great again in the photos. i like that room with the wood triim around the windows. your house just seems inviting and warm.
    :)

6. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Lynn! Yep, Pumpkin is the fat one on the floor and Monty is the brown + white easy going cat- the best ever! Milo our grey tabby is missing, actually he was lounging indoors and I took a pic, but it didn't look good so I didn't post it. Max really need to come over and hang out!

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

pssssst....(whisper) meewow wowo raarre...rene...meerow mow mow...rene...raaa...raare...meeow....rene....

8. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

so beautiful!

absolutley gorgeous cats!

9. nern

nern New Member

Thanks for sharing...they are really cute. :D

10. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

so cute!! they all look so sleepy :)

11. vene

vene New Member

Thanks deb, nern, + kylie.
    You hit it right on the money! It was a totally weird day. The entire family was asleep the whole day, the cats, hubby, baby, except for me.

12. Jody

Jody New Member

How gorgeous. That orange cat reminds me of my husbands cat that died a few years ago.....