1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Lets See More Lazy Dogs

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL!!! Those are GREAT!! :eek:

You'd better watch out, though. You know how viscious pit bulls are - they look like they are going to eat Annie! Or, maybe squash her sleeping on her. :roll:

I like how you have to rotate Haley to get out of bed, like she's a revolving door!

2. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

I loved your pictures Goob, very funny. The one of your little dachshund and your pit bull is soo cute. I can't get my dogs to be THAT nice to each other :( My little dog only gets to use her as a bed because he's 2 lbs and she's so lazy she never notices he's there :roll:

& 4Dogs, I think the same about my husky!
    She doesn't fit the breed characteristic in any way, I think she's only husky on the outside. She's extremelyyy lazy, and steals blankets and pillows too. She has one pillow she'll drag around the house so she can sleep with it in whatever room I'm in.
    When she tore up her bed, to teach her that's a no no, she had to sleep on just the carpet for a few days. The first night I woke up in the middle of the night and realized I had a new bedmate! She had climbed under the covers and even managed to take 1/2 of my pillow. I got another pillow for her and it's been that way ever since. Guess I didn't teach her much of a lesson :oops: (She's really submissive though so she's not trying to be dominant and push me out of my bed so I don't really feel the need to stop it. She knows her place so it's fine with me.)

Here's my little guy being lazy, which would have to be the rarest moment in history! It was the very first day we brought him home, I've never witnessed this since:
    [​IMG]

3. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

[​IMG]

My two pekingese will sometimes sleep in the elevated bed together. Heads, tails, who knows which body part belongs to which dog? The elevated bed is by a front door window, with a view of the neighborhood. The better to "patrol"...or catch a quick dog nap!

4. goob

goob New Member

More like the other way around :lol:

Now that is a possibility... they do occasionally sit or lay on her, but she sure does let them know when they do!

The best part is when she plays the bag-o-cement trick and I just have to climb over her instead, then she jumps up as I'm trying to get across... sending me sailing onto the floor :roll: Then of course Annie dives out from under the covers thinking its playtime, and Goo lifts up her head to give me a disgruntled look for being so noisy and waking her up :mrgreen:

Pekemom, I could find both noses :lol:

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

What precious pics goob! I will have to find someone to take a pic of us when we are all in bed. Looks kinda like a puzzle. 3 dogs, 2 kids and 2 adults on some nights. And you would be amazed how much my 5 lb dog can take up, it baffles me. She even sticks her tongue out to insure she takes up as much room as possible.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh, you guys have such funny pictures and stories! I'll try to find some of Luther
    [​IMG]
    Luther loungin in the Sun
    [​IMG]
    Dale inside a dresser drawer, you can just barely see her!
    Luther under a tree

[​IMG]
    Luther and Dale napping together on the futon
    [​IMG]
    quick nap on the couch
    [​IMG]
    Oh poor Luther has a cold nose and needs to bury it in the blankets.
    [​IMG]
    [/img]

7. Kathy74

Kathy74 New Member

Almost all of my pics are lazy pics!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/img]

8. Rene

Rene New Member

like father [​IMG][​IMG][/img]

like baby girl [​IMG]

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

oh Rene, your pics aren't there!#oh they just take a while so cute!!

10. Angie

Angie New Member

I agree with goob.

My brother's girlfriend always has her Dachshund, (sp?) Reese, at his house with his 4 inside Pit Bulls. Reese always scares people because she barks and growls at them... the Pit Bulls bark at first but only for a min and then sniff and lick and want attention. And Reese just keeps barking lol
    Sometimes she has to pick Reese up and hold her!