1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk grass...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MyBabyShihPoo, May 25, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh girlie.... you and your avatar drama! :) ](*,)

Let me know if you need help, buddy!

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Tell me about it!!! :wink:

I'll PM ya' if need be...you're too nice, what would I do without you!?!? :D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

errrrrrrrrrrr....... ummmmmmm...

pssssst. don't look now, but it's BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :roll:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

you should be able to seed no problem - I do it. you scatter the seed and then you put topsoil over it, you should be fine.

And there is a miricle product to prevent urine burn. its called Green-um, I swear by it. you can by it at drs forster and smith.

SOmeone on the other dog site also mentioned lime on your lawn, but we were trying to find out if that is poisenous or not, I need to look into that. because I have 2 large dogs green-um gets expensive because they are tablets that are given by weight

honeybear

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Monster~

Yeah, I FINALLY found a site this afternoon that is free, and that will let me link! WOOHOO! :eek:

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Honeybears~

Thank you so much for your information, I am glad to hear that you haven't had any problems with it!

From what you all have said, and from the people I have contacted, everything should be okay! Looks like I'll be busy reseeding this weekend! :D

Big thanks to everyone! :y_the_best: