1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Lilo Is Getting Bigger!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Killerbee2, May 9, 2006.

1. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Well , Here Are So Pictures Of My Dog......Again. Just A Update On How She Looks From Recovering......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She Is So Cute ,

2. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

i missed the original post... recovering from what?
    Thanks for the pics...your baby looks extra cute and sweet!

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Well ,she didnt recover from anything really. she just , had a bunch of things wrong with her. and she is better and bigger!

and i made the post about 1 year ago....

4. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

only one person? wow , thanks for being interested everyone!

5. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Shes adorable, reminds me of my whippet, think its those 'Bambi' eyes. Does she have any whippet in her? Not that it matters, just curious. Im glad shes over whatever problems she had, she looks great.

Dont be upset that not many have commented, I know that a few people havent been in as much lately or not posting as much, Ive mostly only been in to keep up with a couple of threads that Id already commented on and today is the first time Ive seen your thread....and your pup.

If you start a thread and no one responds you can always add another post yourself, like I said it may have just been missed. I generally go to the posts that are flagged as unread but there are times (about 2 or 3 times a day) I lose the internet connection, what it does is when I log back on it marks all posts as though Ive read them so then I might miss some. There have been threads that Ive started and no ones responded to....I just add a post to bump it back to the top again. :D

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

She is so cute, :D :D Those eyes make you fall in love with her.

I am glad she is over the problems she has had and she is with the best person to look after her and give her all the love she needs...

Mike

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

what a cutie! love the pic of the tongue sticking out. Do you know what she has in her?

8. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

I'm glad she is doing well... and no wonder I thought I missed the thread if it was from a yar ago :) hehehe...