1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

LOL

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jun 8, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello all IM thinking we should host AA (Auspet Anonymous) meetings once a month because sadly I have become addicted. I admit it! I am a serial poster! I am drawn to the computer and I am always wondering if maybe I am missing something when IM not logged on. It's a sickness I tell you! My husband believes I have fallen in love with Auspet and has threatened to cancel my Internet service :cry: LOL

2. Jody

Jody New Member

lmao - I'm exactly the same. I feel that I have to be hear in case I 'miss something' exciting...... Maybe AA's would be good..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

It's funny because as school is winding down, I am a teacher, I find myself checking the board between classes. I felt like, "wow, I cannot help myself from checking in" I also feel addicted. I wait for the bell to ring and quickly log in and check! Sometimes I check when the students are working on classwork. Are we as silly as the dogs?

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

My Hubby asked me if I was having an affair. :kiss_heart:

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

My hubby always wants to know what im doing on here then when i tell him he just rolls his eyes lol. :y_the_best: :shock:

6. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

LOL Gosh I feel better. I am always checking in while I am at work LOL.
    I too feel like I might miss something!!!

It really is a great message board. Probably the best one I have ever gone too.

7. nern

nern New Member

LOL Gina....apparently your not alone. :wink:
    I visit several forums and this one has always been my favorite. Lots of friendly, helpful people here too.

8. Jody

Jody New Member

AND AND the moderators do an excellent job :y_the_best: :y_the_best:

9. Jules

Jules New Member

I know what you mean! I go through stages of addiction to this board! Lately I have been so busy with work but I've been quickly coming here to look at some of the topics... I'll be back into it soon pretty soon!
    I lauged at the reply that your husband rolls his eyes, Kindness_001, sounds like my partner! He gets so jealous of the whole picture though- he reckons the dogs have nicer beds and get fed better than he does... he's probably right you know.
    But about the board- it's great that you can get an answer to practically anything about dogs- and not just one opinion, but many.
    It's GREAT!
    :y_the_best:
    PS: for anyone that heard the Leela lump after surgery story it's FINALLY starting to go down. It was the size of a tennis ball, and we had it drained twice! She's been on sedatives because it's been SOOO hard to keep her calm and give it time to heal. It's been almost a month for healing time- and can you imagine keeping a 6 month old energetic dobe calm for that long??!! Boy am I glad it's over!!

10. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I want to know if anyone has time to use the chat feature....that would be fun and an even better way to get to "know" people

11. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Someone attempted to do organized chat times, but for myself I don't like to (or can't) be tied down to a specific time to log on and chat. Also, I find myself too busy to sit and stare at the PC for a chat - I'd rather just log on and read at random when I can.

I did log on to chat once when I had an emergency, and luckily there were other people online at the time that went to chat to help me out.

Jamiya

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: I have been thinking I was totally alone! I cam e here for help and never left!!!! My family keeps asking me what we talk about! I have to check in all day long at work and y computer at home is not working right now so I can't wait to log in at work first thing to see what I missed!!! I am sad and pathetic I know! :lol:

13. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I am glad I am not alone! my husband thinks I am crazy. luckily I am only on at work. I should be doing my work :mrgreen:

Jules glad to hear your pup is ont he mend

honeybear

14. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Im so glad to hear IM not alone! Jules IM happy to hear your puppy is getting better. :D

15. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hehe add me to the group of addicts!!

I am always on here while at work, well, because my job is severly boring, and I LOVE LOVE this board! My computer at home is in dispair and I can not go on during weekends though. But Monday mornings, I spend a good amount of time reading what I missed over the weekend!

16. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Bully, I am glad I am not the only one who is SEVERVELY BORED at their job. I usualoy have only 1 -2 hours worht of work in my 8 hour day, makes for a long one. But this is the bright sopt in my day :D

great post Gina

17. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Honeybears: Isn't it awful?? I do some volunteer work for a children's charity that is in this office aswell. (I am kind the central admin asst.) The CEO is "hubby's" dad, but he has some stuff that I do once in a while, but honestly, MAYBE 1-2 hrs. a day TOPS.

UGH! I can't wait to start school in the fall. Its been a while and I am so nervous, but I better enjoy the "down" time while I can, because its gonna be a busy couple of years......

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

You Go bullylove1!!!! :0018: That is great that your going back to school! What are you going to study?

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

This one of my top forums. I too need AA. Actually my husband is happy I'm not buying bunches of things. Reading thru and helping people when I can really is very satisfing to me. I think I belong to 5 forums.

20. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sargesmom: Thanks! I am going to do my degree in Social work and maybe a bachelor of child studies, we'll see about the second one.

Got my loan approval back today, and i don't think I want to live on Student Finance ANY longer than needed. ;) I'm gonna be sooo poor.