1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Look at my new puppy!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by RottieZeus, Apr 27, 2004.

1. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

Hey everybody!! Take a look at the pup I am getting today.

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action ... mpl=&stat=

I am going to be calling her Roxanne. She is a sweetie...

I will be able to tell you more about her tomorrow. I have a long day ahead of me (It is a 5-6 hour drive to pick her up!!).

I'll get more pics and updates as son as I can...

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

waiting patiently for pix and update...she is a cutie - glad you have chosen to save her

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

awww! golly gosh a 6 hour drive eek! the longest car/bus ride ive ever took was a 5 hour bus trip to the snowfields in victoria. it was hell. they played a video with kangaroos humping on one of the trips. never again!

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

:D what a wonderful thing ot do, the poor life she's had, We know you will give her a wonderful home :y_the_best: to Rxanne and Zuess gettng along

honeybear

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

yayy! :eek:
    more puppy love in the house! Congrats on the latest edition to the family. Be sure to take more pics once she's home with you.

6. jwoodman

jwoodman New Member

She looks and, from the petfinder description, SOUNDS exactly like our Daisy! Daisy is wonderful and loving. She's the most wonderful, intelligent dog I've ever known. I hope your new love is just as great as ours!

Bless you for saving her!

J

7. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Awww!! Glad your gettting a new addition to your family! She looks like a little toot! Post lotsa pics!

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Guess I am too late but I missed the pic. Link says that pet is no longer there! Oh well. Congrads at your new puppy! Cant wait for the new pics!

9. Jules

Jules New Member

Congratulations!!!! I also missed the pic. We drove 2 hours to get our Leela. 6 hours is quite a drive! Looking forward to pictures...