1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by lady_racergst, Apr 15, 2004.

1. lady_racergst

lady_racergst New Member

Iam looking for any pics of pit bulls and blue heelers email them to lady_racergst@yahoo.com they will be put on a page to tell about there breed.

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

What are you going to do? Create an actual webpage with info on the breeds? What type of pics are you looking for also. Any and all, or pics of anything specific. Like working, playing with family, just being lazy? I have tons of pics.

That is a nice page you have. Is that a free site? I like the set up. Your dog is nice looking girl, what bloodlines is she? Betty is also really pretty dog. I notice your sig says "pit bulls love us dont fight us" but then on your own page you claim to have a game dog?!?! I just don't get that, doesn't make much sense to me to have a sig like that but have a gamedogs yourself. Guess its none of my business what you do with your dog, but it is on a public forum so just thought I'd ask about it.

3. Angie

Angie New Member

"Samara is a game dog ( a smaller sized pit bull) and stands 16' high and 10' wide she will fill out more but will not get any taller. "

Seems like she used "a smaller sized pit bull" as the definition of a game dog??

4. Sara

Sara New Member

I've seen that a lot... where "small" seems to equal "game"... THAT bugs the hell out of me.

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I saw that part in paranthesies like that but I didn't think it has any relation to what they were saying. That she is a game dog.
    Otherwise thats really some kind of joke and that dog is probably no gamer than those AmStaff's listed on the pals section. Like that lovely looking Neo dog!!! I don't mind AmStaffs that actually look right!

Why wouldn't that bug the hell out of ya?! A gamedog is one that has been put through a game test. They have been put in the box with another dog, put under the heat and still scratched back earning the right to be called game. I was just very much confused and didn't make the silly connection of small=game, aren't most doggers dogs small-average yet they do have currs that are still being culled out of their program? What will people think of next? Maybe I'll see the "I had a gamebred pits, cropped ears and all" again sometime...lol

But maybe we shouldn't assume, thats one reason to ask, other than I was confused, it seemed like hypocracy to me. So I asked them personally so I won't be accused of talking about others and let them answer with their own words.

6. goob

goob New Member

Are you the same person who was bragging on other boards about weight pulling a 6 month old PUPPY last month? If so, I think you're probably the last person who needs to be putting out information on the breed.

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

True_Pits:
    Dogster.com is a free page where there are thousands upon thousands of dogs. I just made a page for Harley. You just register (for free of course) and put all the info you want in.

I just bought a new roll of film (too poor for digital right now) and hope to have some outside pics of Harley soon. Well, maybe not too soon, we just got 1.2 a foot of snow last night!!

You can see Harely at www.dogster.com/?27149

You should see soem of the doggies there!! Too many cute ones to count!!

8. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Thanks for the info Bully. Maybe I should make one for my show dog Santana? Guess I'll check it out. Seems like a decent set up to be free.

9. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

10. Sara

Sara New Member

Yes Goob I beleive that's the same person Weight Pulling puppies.