1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Luna needs a home

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie New Member

Hi Nern - just wanted to say that I'm so pleased that Luna is going to be OK and get to stay with your cousin :D

Annie

2. nern

nern New Member

I would love to see Milo's kitten picture. I wish I could turn Bean back into a kitten just for a few days....he was such a nut.

Annie: Me too. I was so relieved.

3. nern

nern New Member

One more picture....
    This is a better picture of one of the kittens playing next to Tiddy. I really wanted to keep this boy. I had a really hard time letting him go...he was the last of the 6 to find a home. I just love that face!

[​IMG]

4. vene

vene New Member

He'a beauty with a very unique face. I'm sorry you didn't get to keep him. :(

5. Ashimmerystar

Ashimmerystar New Member

Thats wonderful that your cousin was able to take the Cat in!! :eek:

It can be so difficult to find a home for cats and the lady at your work doesnt sound very stable anyway, I dont know that I would trust that she wouldnt just give the cat back as soon as she scratched the couch or the carpet!