1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Touch

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jun 7, 2004.

1. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

I am not sure where is for you but most towns,suburb's have community centers In my area there are three with in a 50 mile of our home.
    All you need to do is go in and ask to talk to the director of the center and tell them what you would like to do. It's fun and you don't just work with the dogs but learn about life from those who have lived it. I learn more tricks from one lady who spent more then 40 years breeding and training dogs. Kind a like we say here Pass it on. Just for the fun of it I taught one person how to make her dog sit and another one down and so on and then had each of them teach each other what they new. We set up a plan so that if anyone got sick or had to be in the hospital that they would help each other with there dog. Even people who had no dog would baby sit. In the end when we lost one of the group the dog would sometimes go to a home of the person who took care of it for the person who was sick. Talk to your local pet store about discounts for food and delivery of food or set it up with one of the seniors kids. Once a year fund raisers and grand children involvement is great not just for the dogs but the kids learn.

2pyrs :)

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

2pyrs- Thanks :y_the_best: . I talked to my mom this weekend and she said that Assisted Living Centers are really interested in that right now. i am going to talk to one this week. Wish me luck!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I did not make much progress with the Magic Touch yet. I tried working with Bonnie when Nala was outside, but Bonnie clings to me inside anyway. All I have to do is call her name and she is there, and she will follow me around as well. Outside is where she ceases to listen, but it was raining all last week so I didn't have a chance to try the method.

I need to get someone to occupy Bonnie before I try it with Nala. I am still picturing her taking off with whatever I throw at her, like "Cool, a present! Thanks Mom!!"

Jamiya