1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

maltepoo or shi-poo similarities/differences?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by janeair, Sep 21, 2004.

1. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Oh my gosh did I cry all I did was talk about him the whole time my co-workers were like ok now Luann it is ok, they didn't understand :roll: Heehee, but when I went to get him he was so beautiful, everyone tells me that he should be a girl because he is too cute to be a boy, well guess what I tell them he's a boy and he can be cute. They just laugh at me :lol: And as for spoiled I hate to admit, YES HE IS :eek: guilty as charged. I bathe him with Earthbest Oatmeal shampoo he comes out smelling soooo good and shiney. He eats Eukanuba puppy food and of course sometimes chicken breast with chicken broth. He gets kinda picky but don't we all :wink:

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

yea, malti... i know you have lots of babies around here! :) Usually I know, but for some reason, I didn't catch on to Jasper. I, admit, he's just absolutely beautiful!!

So, ......Can I have him, Luann?? :) hehe. I think Bailey needs a baby brother!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya on the crying/groomer thing! It'll get better each time you go, I promise. I was such a whacko the first time -- took a baggie of food, treats, and a toyyy. I learned real fast that he could care less about that stuff when he's there!! My groomer is madly in love with Bailey, so I think he gets preferential treatment (oh darn!!).... and therefore, I really don't worry about him while he's there anymore. Now, when he was in the hospital for two days.. THATTTTTTTTS a different story.

I use Earthbath on Bailey... but the puppy formula (only cuz I haven't finished the bottle since he turned a year old). Isn't it wonderful!! I bet that is why Jasper's coat is so shiny (that and GENETICS! LOL). I love that stuff and will neverrrrrr use anything else. It's so gentle on them... and I usually bathe him once a week or so, so it's not harsh or anything.

So, Malti... will Jasper's colors change?? I love the color of his coat!!!

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

His color will change some ,no much though ,but the shorter it is ,the more light it will look ,being out in the sun too lightens the color .,you can see his baby picture here

http://www.dogster.com/?74672

I think that is it ...