1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

max is OUT OF CONTROL....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jun 18, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

okay...i love him to death...but enough is enough. he is now five months old today. :eek: but....he cant be neutered until the vet(s) give the okay and they dont want to give the okay until his diarrhea gets better.

he is getting a little agressive :mrgreen:

wants to bite and play ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME.......

i use that water bottle more than i can tell you. i keep it next to me. he is kind of funny though...the water works, but he just turns his head and licks the water off. i have put him in time out repeatedly. the water works best.

overall he is such a doll. :p but really really active. he is getting very beautiful...the glitter gene is coming out and his coat just glitters in the sun. its like he has been dusted in gold leaf. its really pretty. he comes running when i call his name. and...cuddles next to me all night.

hes really really good in the car now. two or three times a week i take him over to my boyfriends who lives all the way on the other side of phoenix...about a forty minute drive. he just plays with his toys in his carrier. then usually racks out on his back and takes a nap.

no specific question really...just an update i am putting up more pictures from the set of pictures i took before. they are a little different from the others. these show his markings better. okay...okay...so im proud of him....

okay...in the one below...there they are...the kahunas :shock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. footsie

footsie New Member

I feel your pain!

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

isnt your kitty about the same age footsie??

4. footsie

footsie New Member

Footsie just had his first birthday and hasn't calmed down much from where he was at 8 weeks old.

Getting him fixed didn't help with his energy level AT ALL. But that night was one of the only nights in a year that he's let me sleep for 8 hours in a row.

5. vene

vene New Member

Max looks sooooo cuuuuuute!!! Looks like he's reached the toddler stage. Ha ha Lynn, you have your hands full! Even though Max is on the bed, he looks like he's scaling the wall. Your Frisky kitty is just like my 18 month old.

That's my kid in a nutshell! Can I spray him with a water bottle? 8)

6. vene

vene New Member

Footsie, I'm gonna start loaning out Monty Boy. He lets us sleep all the time and never bothers us. It's the other 3 that wakes us up all the time!

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

good kitty monty, good kitty monty. ever thought about cloning???
    hey...that would be an interesting poll. i am going to post a poll if i can figure out how to do it. just for the record...no...i would not clone my cat if i could.

that funny footsie :lol: about getting one, tiny little nights sleep.... :shock:

8. nern

nern New Member

LOL. Your pictures of Max are always so cute. :wink: