1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

maxkelly & peeps

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by BronxthePit, Nov 12, 2004.

1. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

heya!,

thought'd be easier just to start a new thread. yeah im still alive just been busy, and didn't have any inspiration to post. the kids are getting bigger (the camera is charging), i'll take some pics lter today. the baby is around 38 pounds, he'll be five months old next week. I can't belive how much hes grown, i remember the little 4 week old squirt that could fit in a hat, or could have a laundry basket for a kennel :mrgreen: those were the days *sigh* .they grow up so fast.

well i need to run, i'll post some pics soon!

2. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

WOW, My Female is 45 lbs and coming on 5 YEARS old. Looking forward to the pics and welcome back from you extended absence.

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Ok waiting for those pics! I haven't weighted my 5 month old girl recently, I need to do that. She's growing a lot, its amazing how big they get and so fast.

4. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

The growth rate with Piper has been amazing to me. She will be 7 months on the 23rd and she is weighing @ 48 lbs! :shock:

Where are those pictures?????????? We love pictures!

5. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

heya! i finally got pics! I just have to resize and upload them!

gimme a few mins!

6. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

Here they are. As promised. :) enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. pitz4life

pitz4life New Member

Bronx your pup is beautiful!!!

8. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

Very Handsome Pup, Bronx!

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

And appently a very "happy" boy in the first!!! LOL

He's quite handsome.

10. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

He is definatly looking good. Makes me want to take some new ones of my pup, she has really grown. They grow to fast, but he's looking handsome as he grows.

11. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

He is quite the handsome boy. And so big! My little guy, Blackie, is almost 4 months old, and I swear he hasn't grown a bit. On the other hand, my boy Gauge was huge at 4 months. Anyway - I need to take some pics :D

12. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

:lol: thanks for all the compliments. thats muh boy! he's impressed us so much...we want another pitty. prob will look at that, next year.