1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

may i try this from anuther angle??

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KellyMichBarrelRacer, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Sounds like you're getting the reaction you need. Like said above, you have to be consistant with it so that he learns to associate the startling noise with his action. Don't say anything and avoid eye contact with him when you do it so that he won't associate the startling noise with YOU instead of his scratching. I read that in a couple of articles here and there. Good luck and keep up the good work!

2. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

have you tries sprays with citrus smell in them my cats hate the smell of oranges

3. Krazyklaws

Krazyklaws New Member

A mixture of a couple of things that have been suggested work for me. I tied sleighbells to a water spray and used it on Treacle a couple of times. The theory was that we'd put sleigh bells on the Christmas tree, and he'd associate the noise with getting wet and leave it alone.

As it turned out, he has no interest in the tree at all (I still can't quite believe my luck!!), but whenever we reach for the water spray he stops whatever he's doing and runs off.

LOL!!!! I'm going to try that one on Treacle if I can leep a straight face!!

4. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

is there a update pls?

jus wonderd if therewas ne updates to this story? pls let us know!

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Yeah, me wondering too :wink: