1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Jackson's Trial - How do you feel about it ?

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Auspetian, Feb 1, 2005.

?

Michael Jackson's Trial - How do you feel about the "King of Pop" ?

1. I support and love Michael unconditionally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I think Michael is misunderstood and treated unfairly. He is innocent !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I think he is guilty and should be locked up and the key thrown away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I think he is mentally ill and needs help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't really care either way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Thats just a cop out...hes been married twice, he knows whats what.
    Well I guess the verdict woill be in soon though, I heard the jurors are talking now. I will be stunned if they find him guilty, they are probably just as starstruck as the irresponsible parents, and I agree totally, they should be held accountable also. If he does get found guilty he has an island were he wont be extradicted if he can get there...thats my guess.

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi honeybears and delauk!!! =P~

...i watched it too, on court tv this am. feels good to know that other people feel the same way...kinda like a reality check...like...HELLO-OO!!! are they crazy?? what were those parents thinking??? :0011: sick, sick, sick. :-& and i think they should be held accountable too. i totally agree with that idea. :y_the_best:

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

No surprizes there :x

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

yep, he was officially aquitted on all 10 cases.

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:roll: i was right there watching court tv today. now watching nancy grace tonight. i do think the jurors followed their instructions, but the case didnt stand up "beyond a reasonable doubt". that doesnt mean he didnt do it though....

his old attny was just on....hes an idiot. totally disregarding the sleeping with kids, saying that happened ten to fifteen years ago. uh...well...that would still place him at 30 to 35 yrs old...even if that statement was true, but its not even true. its more recent than that, because of all the people who testified in court, saying it was recent.....

i just say...."whatever...." :roll: