1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

mini irish seter?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Aug 9, 2005.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

My dog looks exactly like a irish seter but the size of a cocker spaniel.Is there such thing as a mini irish seter? :-#

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I hope not

3. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

English Cockers and Field Spaniels could look a lot like an Irish Setter if they're the right color. And a long haired Dachshund mixed with some sort of spaniel would look a lot like an Irish, too. In fact, when my LHD is in the car a lot of people mistake him for a setter puppy until he gets out and they see his stubby little legs.

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

mary you are to funny, I red your post and laughed out loud!

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

cars get bigger, dogs get smaller :roll:
    not sure why the human race thinks they gotta keep "improving" on things - especially when it's a living creature.
    mini Irish Setter....if there is such a thing...imagine it trying to retrieve a duck :shock: the duck would beat the snot out of it

6. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Setters aren't usually used to retrieve water fowl. They're used to find, flush and retrieve upland game birds like quail and grouse. And if a little field spaniel can handle that, I'd bet a miniature setter could do the same, if in fact they exist.

7. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member