1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

mitzy not well

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Is the little black one the one you are keeping?

Jamiya

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

No i am keeping the lighter sable coloured one i think there is a pic of him yawning.
    Such a hard life for puppies lol
    The little terrors are now starting to walk so i will soon have lots of poop on wee to clean up lol

mike

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Just had to share what a carry on i am having the pups can smell mitzys food and they are going crazy trying to get to her bowl lol
    I would give them some puppy food but i never fed pups this young before and i dont wanna upset them but the screaming they are making is unreal lol.
    All of them have there eyes open and they has started to fight each other which is so funny since they cant stand properly lol

mike

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Silly puppies! I bet they are going to be handfuls!

Jamiya

5. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Oh they are terrible they know when i have entered the room as they know the smell of my aftersahve and they start whining and doing there little barking to try get my attention when i pick them up so i can change the bedding they try biting on me and growling i can not do anything but laugh atthe little terrors lol

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You'd better warn your perspective families, hehe!! :lol:

Jamiya

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hiya guys te pups are eating small amounts of puppy food i still cant believe they are wanting to eat yet as my other pups have waited till 3-4weeks old these are 2weeks old tomorrow lol

They are fighting each other trying to chew each others legs off lol

mike

8. Rene

Rene New Member

It must be fun watching all of them you are going to have a hard time when it comes time for them to find new homes. I'm happy they are maturing so quickley and how is mitzy i'm sure she is a tired mommy

9. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

THey are all doing great and mitzy is wonderful she is not over doing it by staying with them all the time the longest she is with them is during the night otherwise during the day she feeds cleans and then once they are asleep she either comes to sit with me or she wants to play out in the yard

She is eating like a horse and is regaining the weight she lost.

mike