1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Moe has a new bed

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Oct 12, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

I did'nt realize how tiny Moe was. That is a neat bed you made for her...it actually looks like a real cat bed with the blue cover over it.

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

moemoemoeeeee. oh i just want to give her a tickle! :m10:

she is now on my background again!!

3. vene

vene New Member

LOL's Bunny. The scale brings back bad memories of science classes in school, especially organic chem. :p It would be very easy to weigh your babies on these scales.

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

6 lbs?? Wow! I always thought Moe was MUCH bigger than that! She sure looks healthy and well proponed though.

5. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks for all the compliments! Moe is definitely a cutie!

Rabbit - Moe wouldn't sit long enough in that scale for me to get an accurate measurement. I'd have to strap her in!

Kyles - :D She prefers bum rubs, and she's less likely to tear your hand to shreds than if you tickle her.

Cassie- She is very well proportioned and extremely healthy. She looks like a full grown cat but she's about half the size.