1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my 5 month old Siamese cat blue

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by con24joe, Jul 25, 2015.

1. con24joe

con24joe New Member

She is scaring my children n I We don't want anything to happen to her She is playing like regular and interacting with us but she is not eating she always goes straight to her soft food she is now just smelling it and walking away and just today she ate about five hard foods then threw it up not to long after she ate it I know the vet would be the best answer but right now funds are pretty low at least for a couple of weeks i cant let my cat and children go on like this Are there any remedies or just removing the food for 4 to 5 hour someone mentioned My Blue doesnt deserve this I feel so bad