1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My cat is really sick!Please help!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Jan 15, 2006.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

My cat Yasha started throwing up this white liquid stuff today and he hastnt eaten anything at all.My kitten she really loves my cat and she wont start eating until he comes over and eats with her so she hasnt ate anything today either!Yasha was just fine yesterday today he's just laying on my bed and kinda drueling.What could be wrong with him?

2. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

When I was petting him I could hear him kinda making these squeeky like noises with his nose. :(

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

is he any better?
    I'd worry he got into something toxic which requires a vet ASAP

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I agree, get him to a vet ASAP.

A while back Romeo ate something toxic and he probably would have died if we didn't take him to the vet.

-Chelle

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. I agree with the others. Take the cat to a vet. We have not heard from you here in a long time. Are you in 5th or 6th grade now? I'm sorry your kitty is not doing well. I hope he will be okay.

6. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

He's doing a little better...I think.He ate a little food today and is hiding somewhere and I cant find him.I searched all over the place.He isnt throwing up as much as he did on Saturday and as soon as my mom gets home I'll tell her right away to take him to the vet.And Chessmind I'm in 7th grade.

7. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Good luck - it sounds like he needs to get to the vet. I hope your mom can take him. He may have gotten into something or may have a nasty virus. Either way, it sounds like he probably needs treated.

Keep us posted.

8. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Ok.He's got an appointment tommorow morning at the vets.But I only go 1 problem, I cant find him anywhere!I was looking for the past 3 hours for him and still nothing.Where could my poor kitty have gone?

9. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

And I wasnt on auspet for a long time because my computer got a nasty virus and I had to save up my money to get it fixed.

10. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

My cats love to hide under the big, stuffed chair in the living room. Or under the bed. He's not outside, is he?

11. Maraya

Maraya New Member

take cat to vet IMMEDIATELY! don't wait! :shock:

12. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

I checked under all the beds and sofas and he's not an outdoor cat. And my mom is not home yet so she cant take him to the vet, she called me and said she made an appointment.And I still cant find my cat.Only 1 of my cats is outdoor last time my sister took Yasha outside he peed all over her.

13. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Time flies! 7th grade already. #-o Have you found him yet?

14. Bente

Bente New Member

I hope you find your kitty soon and get him to the vet... I know their instincts tell cats to hide when they are sick, so they won't get taken by a predator. Good luck, and keep us updated [-o<

15. Maraya

Maraya New Member

have you found kitty yet? how is she/he?

16. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Relief :p He went to the vet today and he said that Yasha was going to be just fine.He just had some kind of blockage in his stomach that he couldnt pee.Were going to pick him up tommorow.

17. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Oh yeah he was hiding in the basement in a box the whole time.

18. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That's wonderful news :eek: I'm so relieved she's ok. I was fearing the worst when she dissappeared.

19. Maraya

Maraya New Member

keep us posted on kitty's condition. i'm so relieved you found kitty! :eek:

20. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad he's going to be okay. :eek: