1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

MY cat is soo cute!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by meandmycatromeo, Mar 18, 2005.

?

do you think this cat is being cute?

1. yes! is SOOO CUTE!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no!!! its gross!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. meandmycatromeo

meandmycatromeo New Member

my cat is so cute! it has been kneading sence day 1 and is a year old! he is soo cute!

2. meandmycatromeo

aw aw aw! come on!

please post

3. Bente

Bente New Member

I don't see why kneading should be gross :0011:
    Kyrre does it all the time, he's a big baby :mrgreen:

4. meandmycatromeo

huh? I don't think its...

no, its a poll. I just put it up there

5. Bente

Bente New Member

I know... I did vote...

6. luna

luna New Member

can we get a picture?

7. meandmycatromeo

when I pick him up he always try's to find a spot to knead with his paws and he pretends to nurse!

do you think he'll do this his whole life? or do you think he'll grow out of it?

I don't mind if he keeps doing it because its soo cute!

luna, I will try my best!

8. misty

misty New Member

I don't see anything gross about kneeding. Almost all of my kittens/cats have done it. TJ doesn't for some reason, but he does the suckling thing...lol!

9. luna

luna New Member

buster is 8 in august and he still hasn't stopped. but then he was dropped off when he wasn't even 6 wks. and we couldn't find the mom so that could have something to do with it.

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

Dale kneeds all the time!! But she is super loving cat. My old cat, sacrifice, he I think was taking away from his mom to early, bc as we slpet he would kneed out heads and then suck the roots of our hair, and in the morning our hair would be dreaded up and all nasty. But i don't think kneeding is gross, can be annoying when the nails go deep into my skin, but not gross.

11. luna

luna New Member

not to mention it hurts when you get "nailed" :mrgreen:

12. TheShyster

TheShyster New Member

Ok Ok Ok OK

WHERE IS THE PICTURE?!?!?!?! :?: :!:

13. meandmycatromeo

theshyster, I do not have a picture right this second.

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

mikey kneads on my stomach...he looks like hes ready to go to la la land when he does it....like...if there was a utopia, that would be it!!