1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My cats are pervs...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by PilotKitten, Nov 7, 2004.

1. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

Okay so I got the one that's overly "amourous" with my bosoms and the other LOVES to watch me in the shower.

It's creepy...I'll be soaping my hair or something and hear a noise reminding me of that shower scene from "Psycho" and it's just my perv cat sitting on the toilet lid watching intently...sometimes he even gets comfortable and lies down to watch. :roll:

Anyone else have perverted pets or is it just me?

2. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

lol...well that is better than my 2 kittens...they both sit on the edge of the bathtub..and sometimes hop in w/ me...yet they freak out when its bath time..meanwhile my other cat Jazz (5) hates water..and when she hears me put the shower on ..she bolts..

did i mention i have a clear shower curtain..so yup..mine are just as bad :p

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Kyrre does that too, he wont take his eyes off the shower curtain until i'm done. And ours isn't even clear... When i'm done, he'll run into the shower and start drinking. Soap water. Yuck :-&
    He is also very fasinated by the toilet... When i flush he comes running with the speed of lightning to wach :lol:
    Yesterday a friend of mine caught him drinking from the toilet, thats the first time... We'll have to start keeping the seat down at all times from now on :wink:

4. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

I not only have pervs for cats (2 or my cats to be exact) but a dog, and a bird. Everytime I get in the shower Magic, Tid Bit, Solix, and my Cockatiel Scooter all come in to join me :roll: . Scooters more then welcome to join anyone in the family in their showers because he loves them so much but anytim hegets a shower with me he tends to get on my shower and look at me really weird lol. Our door nob is broken in that bathroom so all Solix has to do is paw at the door and he's in and runs right into the shower and looks at me (as if i don't feel violated enough lol). This alows the cats to come in Tib Bit Usually sits on the edge and peeks his head in at me every once in a while and Magic comes in and curls up in a ball right in a puddle closes his eyes and starts purring :roll: . This is a NORMAl shower for me lol ( can't wait till the door gets fixed lol).

5. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Booger watches me shower too. She's a tub sitter. Then she'll stand up and lean forward like she's about to jump in with me but always changes her mind and sits back down.

I think it's a curosity about the running water though because everytime I wash the dishes, she hops up on the counter and stands right in front of me and I have to wash 'around' her LOL

She also does that to me when I'm trying to wash my face or brush my teeth in the bathroom. It drives me crazy! It's hard to wash with her between me and the sink!

6. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

That's really funny! I've had similar experiences with my cats. In the apartment i had before, my litter boxes were in the bathroom connected to my bedroom, so i would leave the door open when i took a both so the kitties could go potty if they needed. Every time i got in the tub one would come in, quickly followed by the others, kinda like "hey guys, she's doing it again!" :shock: Whoooaaa!! She's brave! She actually SITS in the water! LOL..it was the funniest thing and they would'nt leave til i got out. A couple times they would walk along the tub sides and then start trying to bat at the shampoo bottles and fall in, then go tearing through my room in the other direction. It was quite hysterical to watch them....nosey kitties. :D

7. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

I guess the new phrase oughtta be "Curiosity made the cat wet!"

8. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

Razberry is the only one that comes pounding a path to the bathroom soon as i turn on the water... weiiiiiirrd lol

9. Michelle Wachniak

Michelle Wachniak New Member

Ruby is just like Kyrre, Bente!! She stares at my black shower curtain when I'm in the shower and when I peek out her pupils get big and black.....like "there you are!!" Then when I'm done, she jumps in and wants to lick the water. Yuck!! I lift her out of the tub and take her with me to the bedroom and she dries her toes while I do my business. It's a daily ritual !!

10. herekittykitty

herekittykitty New Member

Kitten wont stop sucking on my neck!!!!!!

My 6 wk old kitten Foster loves to suck on my neck. I don't know why he does this, and if I pull him away to get him to stop, he'll mew at me and grab on harder with his claws and start again. If I absolutrly deny my neck, he'll do it on my finger or leg or anywhere that he can get his little mouth on. :roll: Does anyone have any idea why he does this? Some tell me its because he was abandoned by his mom at age 4wks and didn't finish the "suckling" faze, so he just continues on me. I would love to get him past this "faze" however as it is embarassing having all these hickies on my neck from my cat. My boyfriend is getting jealous!! haha...What should I do?!

11. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

That DOES sound like he was taken away from his mother too early and wasn't properly weaned.

I've never had this problem before though. My only suggestion would be to get him a toy or something to play with to replace you're neck. Every time he starts to get like that set him down and get out the toy and play with him for 10-15 minutes.

It's tough but be firm...momma cats are the ones that decide when to wean them and just refuse to nurse them...you kinda gotta do the same thing. Good luck!