1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Lab x Rottie Gone

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Aug 27, 2006.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Artkoudos What do you mean it soooooo reminds you of what james has said in main discussion forum and which forum would you happen to be talking about.

If your insinuating (sp) that i am making this up then your highly mistaken.
    My animals are my life, My life revolves around them, If they happy i am happy.

Mike

2. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

Relax Mike ---
    Arty obviously posted in the wrong forum.

He is new and probably doesn't know what this forum is about -- check out his other post --

Again, condolences to you and your family on the terrible loss. :cry:

3. lil96

lil96 New Member

Oh Mike, I haven't checked here in while, so sorry I am so late. But maybe another dog will accidentally come into your life? Whether or not it does or if you even want another (I am defintely no saying run out and get a "new " dog, you know that!) But maybe there is a bright side to this somewhere? I know you guys will miss your dog.

4. Nik

Nik New Member

Hi Mike,
    This is just so awful :(
    I haven't been on for a few days so just read it all in one go. It's got me in tears now.
    I remember you coming on the board and talking about Ice when you first got her. What a character she was and the things she got upto.
    We all felt how proud you were of her, and thank you for sharing her beautiful pictures with us over the months.

You have to greive now, for as long as it takes.

I know this feels like little consolation, but at least you did find her, and know where she's resting, so in time will be able to move on.
    My worst nightmare is that Floob gets stolen or goes missing and I never find him. I don't think I could go on living with the 'not knowing'.

Thinking of you.
    Nik.

5. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hiya thanks for the replies, Its getting easier day by day.

Mitzy is starting to relax now she is not fretting as much.
    I was thinking about getting a kitten but then i realised the little begger might try and eat my birds hahaha

Mike

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

How dare you Artkoudos, come in and post something like that without explaining yourself :?: :x
    Mike has just lost a much loved pet... You saw the thread and post that rubbish.. Shame on you. :roll: