1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My latest addition

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by spencerpits, Nov 27, 2004.

1. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

I recently aquired another female APBT. She is 5 months old, and such a sweet heart! Her registered name will be FOB's "XS Chantilly Lace" (the XS signifies their pure Collett bloodline). We have decided to call her Sadie. She's 4 months old in this pic.

[​IMG]

In the next few weeks I will be getting a Midnight Cowboy bred female from a friend. I'm going over today to pick out my baby. I'll have my hands full for a while!

2. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

Oh my gosh she is gorgeous! I love that coloring!! Have fun!!

3. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Thanks. I'm partial to brindles, and I love her coloring. I didn't get to pick out my other female today. I'll be going over there 1st thing in the morning though. Blackie seems glad to have another "young'un" to play with. I'm loving it! Getting to stay home with the dogs is great! :mrgreen: