1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My New Addition Kiera

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Aug 3, 2009.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Thought i would share my new addition with everyone.

This is Kiera my 6 week old Rottweiler. She is a real pain in the rear end hahaha..
    She is finally sleeping through the night which is good.
    Mitzy is loving having her here but if kiera gets above her station and will not stop when mitzy does not want to play then mitzy puts her in her place then kiera stops..
    Well here are some pictures of her :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Super cute Mike! Your facebook looks like your such a proud papa!! LOL

What plans do you have for her or is she going to jsut be a pet?

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Thanks Sam.. Oh we proud of her she has got house training down, She is now sleeping through the night which is good after the first couple of nights people might have thought i was murdering her hahaha..

I am not sure yet think i might just keep her as a pet. I don't think i could go through the whole showing again..
    My mum has asked whe Kiera is old enough if i would be allowing her to have a litter i have told her i am not sure yet, But she has said that i can put her with Diesel who also has a great pedigree.
    But plenty of time for all that hahah..

Hows you and you family. Your little girl is just sooo cute i love babys its only when they start learning to talk and you can shut them up i go off them lol

Mike x

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

she is so cute...been keeping up with her on facebook

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Aww thanks mike.

Yeah I think Loki and Cheech are going to be pets. After all they have been thru and still needing to gain weight its probably better off that way. I've got a few great homes that would love to have them. Soon as they get to a normal weight (shouldn't be much longer!!!) and i have them temperament tested and health tested again I'll put them up for sale.

I'm just not going to have the time to train, show and do events with Emma here and me starting my medical internship this month. Oiy... life gets flipped upside down when a new baby comes!!! :shock:

6. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

It looks like Kiera is litterally attached to Mitzy. It's good that she has Mitzy to teach her sopme manners. :mrgreen: