1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My new family member

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Oct 5, 2007.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi everyone i just thought i would share, I now have an 8week old rottweiler named Kira she isa handful wants to play all the time and has been swinging off mitzys tail.

Well thought i would share some pictures of the new addition..

Here is Kira

[​IMG]

Mitzy and Kira

[​IMG]

Another of Kira

[​IMG]

Mike

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Here is some more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is my mums dog Jess

[​IMG]

Another of Jess

[​IMG]

Mike

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

they are so darn cute! Boy has she adopted Mitsey as her mom. ? about tail docking, I notice she has her tail but Jess doesnt. Doesnt your country ban tail docking?

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Jess was done before my mum got her and she is now 2 1/5 years old.
    My mums other rottie diesel still has his tail..

Yes tail docking is banned here in the uk. Which i think is right as i find it cruel unless it needs to be done for the breed confimation but hate it done for cosmetic reasons.

Kira follows mitzy around everywhere even swings off her tail and mitz just carries on walking, They took to each other straight away with no probs at all.
    As soon as mitzy saw her the first thing she done was started cleaning her whole body..

Mike

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

they are so darn cute! Boy has she adopted Mitsey as her mom. ? about tail docking, I notice she has her tail but Jess doesnt. Doesnt your country ban tail docking?

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

What a cutie!!!
    Mitzy looks like she enjoys the little one. How cute!!!

7. Sara

Sara New Member

Awe so cute!!! I can't share pics of Jaxon yet...I hate to look like I'm starving him to death...since he was so sick he lost so much weight...he's puttin' it back on though so soooon there'll be more puppy pictures!

Sara

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

:eek: :eek:

Tooo Cute..Great piccies..What a cutie pie..

9. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! Kira is adorable. I love the pictures of her snuggled with Mitzey. :D