1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Step Father Wants To Fight My Pit!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by BentleyBaby, Apr 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

OMG that changes everything and this is truly a lie, wonder if the great dane even exist. Lying on to message boards ont the same website doesnt take much brains. Wonder if the tiger thing is true or if they were just looking for attention their too. But this is a disorder of somet type, people who need to get attention.

If you read the original post it sounds like bull.

Never heard of Sheila lines, not that I don't believe in locals and great dos that are undercover until brought to the public or the breeders decide to make it known and sell something they've got. But this hardly sounded like any of that, they never said what Sheila consist of. Protective and this dog was snarling yet they'd risk fighting a Pit that isn't right and doesn't belong to them? Risking your safety for a pit dog? And one that was snarling at him and his friends, yeah I can really see them trusting him in the pit. Yeah and I can really see your SD sticking a bitch with him, right..lol And all together is a huge 80lbs monster dog..lol Actually that was the very first thing that caught my eye in the OP, I didn't discount it completly but thuoght it extremely strange that some one would consider pitting an 80lbs lug and with what? Find another 80lbs Pit somewhere? Right some real fighting dog you have there.

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That would be a bit confusing having 2 dogs named Bentley..And thank you for pointing that out Kyles. Don't you just love when people come on here and are unable to keep their lies straight.

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

i had a dog named Bentley once. Everybody asked "What does that name mean" LOL She was a good dog, but I only had one and she was brindle. Now 2 and at the same time that'd be a little confusing for the poor dogs.

4. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

[-(
    Please ignore this thread. BentleyBaby appears to be just a troll with many creative stories up his/her’s sleeves.

BentleyBaby your account has been disabled. Please refrain from posting here.

Thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.