1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My Tamed Wildcat "Mama"... is Home and Safe...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cheryl, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

As a follow-up to my previous post named "My Tamed Wildcat Stops Eating and Hides"...

Got her all fattened up the past week as she lived outside, (with the help of Valium) then borrowed a live trap today and she is back inside, acting just like nothing ever happened.

3 hours ago I couldn't get within 30 feet of her without her running... Now she is laying at my feet purring... Go figger... :wink:

Catitude... :roll:

Thanks for your words of support all...

2. nern

nern New Member

I'm so glad to hear that you were able to catch her again. :eek:

3. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

Delsey, our Rottenweiler has finished giving Mama Cat a complete shnuffling and tongue bath... It's cute to see the large dog wagging her stub madly as she reaches down to touch noses with this small cat with no tail or ears... They like each other...

:love_y_t_much:

:m33:

4. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm so glad to hear she's back inside and acting normal :eek: