1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

need advice please!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by deb2950, May 11, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Here is the dilema! I feed Raymond Iams for kittens and he has been doing very well on it. The problem is now that he has free roam of the house he is constantly in the dogs food which is eukanuba for puppies. I take him away from it and put him back at his food but he goes right back.Jack, the puppy is a piece meal eater so I leave his food down so he can get at it when he wants. All I want to know is if eating the puppy food will in anyway harm the kitten, because as long as it isn't harmful for him it really isn't a big deal to me. I just don't want him eating it if it will cause him harm. THe pup can't get at the kitten food because I have it up where it is accessible to the kitten but out of reach of the pup :roll: .

2. nern

nern New Member

Eating it regularly (as in not eating enough cat food because of filling up on dog food) may cause some nutritent deficiencies since dog food lacks certain nutrients that cats need but a little taste here and there won't do any harm. If possible I would try to put the puppy on a feeding schedule....this would probably be your best option.

3. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Thank you

I am in the process of doing that now. I put it down for him then take it back up after a reasonable amount of time. He seems to be getting the idea so this will probably work out fine.Thanks again for for answering. :D

[​IMG]

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

cute picture :D he looks a little like my Zeus

5. vene

vene New Member

Hey, Raymond looks like a small version of my Monty Boy whom I sometimes call tuxedo boy. Nice pic!

6. Luvmykitties

Luvmykitties New Member

I just wanted to say....they are SOOO cute! :)

7. nern

nern New Member

That is a really cute picture of them. :eek:

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

That is such a cute picture. Thank you for posting it. :mrgreen:

9. kristisanchez

kristisanchez New Member

AHHHH what a cute picture. Good luck

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

darling picture of the two of them...like your oak floors too!