1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP SICK KITTEN ?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by banglekit, Apr 11, 2004.

1. banglekit

banglekit New Member

UTI

8) OK I have sent her urine to my Vet , This is weird I was watching her today she went to her litter box and piss that is were I got the sample for the vet why would she pee elsewhere and only sometimes?
    [​IMG]

2. banglekit

banglekit New Member

2lb 3oz

TeEkeytoe is now 2 pounds & 3 oz ( Thank you !)
    www.HAH.PETPLACE.COM TELL THEM " TEE-KEY-TOE"
    SENT YOU ! :y_the_best:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

If she has a UTI or other medical problem she may not be able to control where she goes. So she may go the the litter box sometimes and elsewhere other times.

I'm glad she's feeling better. :eek:

4. banglekit

banglekit New Member

NO UTI

RESULTS are in NO UTI , Now I must keep a very close eye on Her it must be a payback for the injections I must give her Daily it seems that she is in full control on her where to pee :!: :roll:

5. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:?: So Bengalkit so is your kitten doing ok now?

6. banglekit

banglekit New Member

Yes

My Kitten TEEKEYTOE :D being very sick is now a little terror she is very hyperactive and from sleeping 24 hours a day & she is NOW terrorizing my home 22 hours a day just being a kitten once more I love it. My recommendation & Tee-Key-Toe is if your Cat is sick like TEEKEYTOE was go to www.HAH.PETPLACE.COM