1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

need help with mounting problem

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

The danger with leaving it on Nala all the time would be that all it would take was once or twice with no squirt when mom's not around and she would realize that the collar AND mom are necessary! However, I could be wrong. I may give it a try to see if it helps with the cat chasing. We never did get rid of that altogether - it's just too darn rewarding. But now she mostly does it when she is really wired - first thing in the morning, etc. One cat doesn't run, so sometimes she gets mauled - vigorous butt-sniffing and having her whole head licked repeatedly. Sometimes I have to rescue her. The other cat knows to stay up high.

Nala has mellowed quite a bit. She still has her hyper moments, but less of them. As long as I get her to the park or agility every 2-3 days, she does pretty well (depending on the season). And she actually CAN get tired! I have decided she is a sprinter - she goes and goes and goes at full speed and then FLOP. She's done. Bonnie can keep up with Nala (I think she may even be faster and plays rougher) but she never tires. She can go and go and go and then go some more. BUT she's NEVER hyper. She settles as soon as you bring her in the house, follows me around like a shadow, and curls up at my feet or in my lap. She's really an awesome dog. :)

Nala doesn't do well in the heat. At agility last night, the last few runs she practically walked from obstacle to obstacle. I took her to the huge fan they have going to get the air circulating and rather than being scared by the noise, she stood in front of it and let it blow her fur around. Maybe I should just turn up thermostat in my house.... :lol:

2. Maisey

Maisey New Member

GRR I cannot figure out why my avatar doesn't show up!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

When I go to tinypic.com and try to verify your link, it says it is inactive. Can you go to the photo and make sure you have the right URL for it?

4. Maisey

Maisey New Member

There..for some reason you have to use the "link" instead of the "url"

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

6. Maisey

Maisey New Member