1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new Cat Chow commercial

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lil96, Apr 13, 2005.

1. luna

luna New Member

Exercise. No doubt most outdoor cats are more active and get more exercise than most indoor cats would.[/quote]

i don't know about that becausr both my cats are indoors and buster is fat while shadows still thin, but that could be because she gets her exercise by beating up buster :mrgreen:

i don't really think that theres a diff. between indoor and outdoor cat foods. its probibly just a gimick to get more money.

2. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Mary--what's a whoopie pie?

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

a whoopie pie is the ultimate
    it's a soft chocolate cake-like cookie with a delicious creme filling
    check out recipes online...there are many
    and after you make them send me a dozen :y_the_best:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

my cats love the chicken soup dry but I can't get it locally - I try to stock up when I'm at a pet store that carries it but w/3 cats and various fosters I run out quickly.
    I won't buy Iams foods due to Proctor & Gamble's continue animal testing behavior. And although I have tried it off/on, now and then...primarily with fosters who end up with donated Iams food - I have yet to have any of my cats or fosters willing to eat it. So I don't bother.
    My cats won't eat the more expensive designer brands of canned food - they want their Fancy Feast or they simply won't eat it and I've tossed money down the drain (which as a cheap Yankee I really hate to do)

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I was wondering what you fed your cats, Mary. What with that many coming and going and some in not that great of shape, I'm glad to know it's Puring One. That's what I give mine because Sabrina had a few bouts of crystals, so they get the urinary tract health kind. I haven't figured out how to feed one a certain kind and the other another kind. But Sabrina's coat looks dull to me. Not like Skit and Skat that I saw on this forum. They were really, really shiny. I offered them canned once, and they wouldn't touch it.

6. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

P.S. The whoopie pie sounds yummy!

7. ChloesMom

ChloesMom New Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OMG that is priceless. You do realize a video camera could have made Zeus a millionnaire.

I am glad you mentioned the Purina One. They advertize that on the radio all the time and now Walmart has a big tub on sale. I have been feeding Chloe Iams (about 1/2 cup) along with a can of Fancy Feast per day but want to get that Purina One if nothing else but to have the tub.

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

A friend of mine swears by Purina One, he had lots of problems with stones before he switched to Purina one (I forget what he was using before) but in a house with multiple cats and multiple stones each, it is best to stick with something that keeps it away!

9. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

The obvious question is....

I can't believe I didn't think to ask this before.

Did you still serve the turkey?

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

hahha that reminds of one time for a company xmas party I made a fruit cake in the shape of a xmas tree. so I stopped in revco to pick up panty hose, in the mean time, my dog was out in the car and ate a few layers of the fruit cake xmas tree. I was a bit dissapointed, I still wanted to show it to everyone so I evened it out a bit, took it in and told everyone what had happened, and set it off to the side with a note that said display only, unfortuantelymy bosses 3 & 4 boys couldn't read! Ooops